Cookies PolicyJIMECAR PREMIUM
What are cookies?
Cookies are pieces of information that are stored in the user's browser or device while browsing pages or applications, with information about their visit. Are used to:
- Confirm the proper functioning of the web pages
- Store user preferences: language, font size,...
- Study the user experience when browsing the web
- Collect statistical data anonymously on the use of the web: pages viewed, duration of the visit,...
Cookies are associated with an anonymous user and their computer or device, without accessing the user's personal information at any time. Through the browser's configuration, changes can be made to the installation of the cookies that are sent to our page, without thereby blocking access to its content, although it may influence the quality of the service.
Why are they important for a web page?
- Technically, cookies give web pages agility, since they allow them to adapt to user preferences: language, currency, country,...
- They provide security, by hindering attacks against the web or its users
- The statistical data that they offer is very important for the owners of the web, since they allow them to improve their quality and ease of use.
What types of cookies are used on www.jimecar.es?
- Session cookies: These are cookies that are saved only while browsing the page and once these cookies are abandoned they are deleted and disappear from the computer.
- Permanent cookies: These are cookies that will be active until the end of their specific function, and can expire when they are manually deleted or when their deletion date arrives. For example, in purchase processes they are used to avoid having to continuously enter the password.
Another way of classifying cookies is based on the site that generates them, which may be:
- Own cookies: These are cookies generated by our website and whose function is to improve the quality of the page and offer an optimal user experience.
- Third-party cookies: These are cookies generated by other domains that are not owned by us. We do not have access to the information stored by them when accessing these websites (for example, social networks or videos).
Browsing this web portal means that the following types of cookies can be installed:
They are cookies that are used to improve the browsing experience of users and optimize the operation of the web. They store service configurations so that they do not have to be reconfigured each time you visit.
- Volume adjustments in video or sound reproductions.
- Optimum video transmission speeds.
- Store the purchase made in a shopping cart.
They are created when a user registers or logs into the web.
They serve, for example, for:
- Keep the user authenticated even if the browser is closed and they do not have to re-identify themselves when they return to the web, unless they log out.
They collect information from the user's browsing experience on the website in a totally anonymous way.
They serve, for example, for:
- Count visits to the page or the most popular content.
- Know if the users are new and repeat visit.
- Know information that helps us improve the web service and its navigation.
We use the Google Analytics system (Google's tool for measuring web page traffic), which can store cookies on your computer to help us collect information. This will be used solely for statistical purposes and to study the behavior of users who visit our website. The information collected by the cookie (including IP) is stored and transmitted to Google servers in the United States. Google uses this data to collect your activity on our site and generate reports for the purpose of identifying the use that, in aggregate, users make of our site. Google may provide such information to third parties when required by current legislation. Acceptance of this policy implies acceptance of the use by Google of the information collected by Google Analytics.
How can I configure my cookies?
By configuring your web browser you can disable or block cookies, and even reject the installation of some or all cookies. It will be possible in most browsers, to reject the installation of cookies automatically or to notify them of their presence. Even if you reject the installation of cookies, you will be able to continue browsing www.jimecar.es although this will limit some services and worsen the experience of using the web.
In the following links you can consult how to modify the configuration for the different browsers:
Internet Explorer™ :
Version 7 and 8
Updating our Cookies Policy
This Cookies Policy can be updated, so we recommend re-accessing this page to be properly informed about the cookies used.